Hazardous Panels & Circuit Breakers

Replace Zinsco & Federal Pacific Electric panels and breakers!

Today, there are two brands of panels that may have major manufacturing and/or design flaws that potentially put homeowners at risk- Federal Pacific Electric panels and certain Zinsco panels. There are also millions of people today who have panels that are more than 40 years old and may no longer protect their homes from over-currents and short circuits.
Check out this informative third-party web resource: http://www.IsMyPanelSafe.com

  • Federal Pacific Electric (FPE) panels
  • Zinsco Panels

  • Other helpful resources:


    We at Amtec Electric urge all homeowners to check their electrical panels to see if they have a Zinsco or FPE panel or circuit breakers. If so, call Amtec Electric today. These electrical devices may be unsafe in your home.

    OFFICE: (949) 492-6853

    MOBILE: (949) 370-6619

    Or Contact Us by E-mail today!